Monday, March 01, 2010

New exhibit and classes




Natura is up in New Bedford and it looks great. Artist Mellissa Morris and I were down there today organizing and hanging the show. We decided to hang our works in pairs - one of her small encaustic landscapes with my slightly larger bird studies in oils. I am posting photos below. The work will be on exhibit until March 12th from 9 -4 Monday through Saturday at 715 Purchase St. New Bedford, MA.

This summer I will be teaching another introductory oil painting workshop at the Brookline Arts Center. It's a great thing to do on a summer night and typically the class sizes are modest giving me lots of time to interact with students. If you know anyone in the area looking to add a little art to their lives, let them know about the course. The class will run on Tuesday nights from 6:30 until 9:30 pm beginning June 29 - and ending August 10. The catalog will be out soon and I will post an update on registration when I know more.

Below are photos from the current Natura exhibit.







No comments: