Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lacrimosa 24 x 48"


Perhaps you can't see this very well, but I have begun another large panel. This one has three crying finches on it. For the moment the birds are vehicles for autobiography - stories about my family and about illness. The subject seems more down to earth to me than earlier ideas about evolution; and I think there is a certain spiritual meditation going on here that will allow me to access and incorporate religious references. We'll see. I did my thinking and this is the path I am walking down right now. While I do it, I have to put the thinking aside and use my intuition instead. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

littlemithi said...

Claudineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

When will you know about grad school????

I came across an old photo of us from many years ago ... miss the good 'ol swingbunch times ...