Sunday, July 27, 2008

Spic and Span





I spent the better part of the morning cleaning and organizing my studio, and thank goodness! I managed to open up a vast savannah of space in what was a chaotic and cramped area. I was literally tripping over myself to extract tools and images from my various storage areas around the room. Also included in this post is the teeny tiny beginnings of the third poplar panel. I'm very excited by the prospects here. And I find that I am increasingly influenced by what I am seeing pop up in the field of design. Yay for pattern and color!

2 comments:

Mindy Bray said...

Yay, how lovely. I am a personal fan of the friendly green dinosaur I see peeking from behind your easel!

Claudine said...

The dinosaur is something I made with the kids I work with at the Brookline Arts Center. I come home with all sorts of goodies to post on the refrigerator!