Monday, October 15, 2007

Newly finished pieces

I have been wrapping a few things up as well as pushing to compile a portfolio for a series of college interviews I have on Saturday. Here are photos of a finished Eve, a reprinted linocut (white on cream so I apologize if it is hard to see), and a little more work I have put into the old painting of the squash. (Check the portfolio link to the right for pictures of the squash painting. I can't get Blogger to load it to this post for some reason.)

1 comment:

littlemithi said...

Hello gorgeous! Am absolutely LOVING where your work is going - its so nice to see such a different side to my friends. Thanks for the encouraging comments on my blog - means so much more when it comes from people whose work I so admire. Good luck with the college interviews and let us know how it goes!